Suspension Fork Lock-out
All Gen3 ebikes feature a suspension fork lock-out. This allows you to lock the suspension component of the front fork and make it ridged. This will help stabilize a heavily loaded bike or reduce front end bob when climbing a hill.
- The blue lock-out lever is located on top of the rider’s right side of the fork.
- This lever can be flipped anytime and does not require stopping.
The pre-load adjustment is on the rider’s left side. This adjustment will soften of stiffen the suspension fork.
- Make sure the fork is unlocked
- Turn the preload clockwise towards the + symbol to increase preload and suspension stiffness.
- Turn the preload counter-clockwise towards the – symbol to decrease the preload and soften the suspension.